Thursday, November 8, 2012

ROCKtober

another belated post. it because so many thing happen on october. two obituaries from my very own friend. so sad and so shock when i heard it. don't want to believe, but it's happening. speechless, was the only thing on my mind.

and my 29th birthday. yay! i'm so grateful that i hit this age. hopefully gonna hit another thousands year more *sound like a song lyrics huh*. although i felt sad because my mom wasn't here anymore. the greatest gift would be her hugs. and that's definitely mission impossible for human.


i wish a lot of good thing would happen to me. i wish i always surrounded by people that love and care for me, and i wish i can give it back to them. i wish a lot of love for everyone too. so, let's welcome november and let's move on.

No comments: